BUY YOUR TICKETS AND START SHOPPING NOW! CLICK HERE!
Get excited to hold up your paddle this year for some awesome live auction items! Get a preview here and start thinking about all the fun you’ll have that will benefit the school!
2 nights at the fabulous Jordan Oaks Vineyard home in Angel’s Camp, CA
Jordan Oaks Vineyard is the perfect foothills location in the heart of Gold Country. A lovely, peaceful setting in the vineyard, close to golf, boating, skiing, and hiking. You’ll be surrounded by grapes, golf and adventure! Close to Greenhorn Creek and Saddle Creek golf courses, New Melones Reservoir and Lake Tullock , 32 local wineries, and 1 hour from skiing at Bear Valley! The perfect getaway for a family or adults! Check out pictures and learn more about the property HERE. ($500 value)
1 night stay at Park Winters AND 2 tickets to their popular Farm Dinner
Enjoy 2 tickets to the famous Park Winters Farm-to-Fork dinner and stay the night at the beautiful inn. You’ll enjoy a special, locally-sourced meal for 2 in their spectacular location among the scenic pastures and hills of rural Yolo County. See more details HERE. ($600 value)
Lagunitas Beer Lover Experience
See behind the scenes of your favorite brewery with 1 VIP tour of Lagunitas for 10 people. Included with the tour, you’ll take home one case of their signature IPA, 2 glasses, 2 t-shirts, 1 hoodie, 1 hat, 1 stone coaster, 4 posters, a handful of magnets and 1 bottle opener. Perfect for the Lagunitas fan! ($370 value)
Korematsu Dessert Baking Team
Your mouth will be watering looking at all of the special desserts prepared by the famous Korematsu Dessert Baking Team! Win one of these special treats to share with your friends at the auction or, hide it and enjoy it at home where you only have to share with your kids! (Value: priceless!)
- Café Cubano Crème Brûlée (Autumn Thacker)
- Enjoy this luxurious Crème Brûlée made with the finest Cuban coffee and vanilla beans. This incredibly delicious dessert is topped with a brittle crust of caramelized sugar. Don’t miss out on this intensely rich, creamy and lavish dessert.
- Fresh Fruit Cheesecake (Christina Brusca)
- Enjoy a decedent fruit cheesecake!! Made by true local bakers with fresh seasonal fruit!
- Fudge (Katie Lyon)
- A deliciously smooth and rich chocolate fudge. This fudge melts in your mouth and its silky smooth texture will leave you coming back for more.
*Alfajores (Nicole Shankarappa)
Alfajores (AL-fa-HO-res) are soft, delicate cookies from South America. The cookies themselves are only mildly sweet, which is perfectly acceptable because they are sandwiched with a milk caramel called Dulce de Leche. The crumbly texture of the cookies contrasts with the smooth and creamy Dulce de Leche.
- Rum Cha Cha Cake (MeLissa Ciprich)
- If you like Pina Coladas, and gettin’ caught in the rain then raise your bid and climb aboard this Calypso vessel with my Rum-“Cha-Cha-Cha”-Cake!With a Jimmy Buffett size pour of Myers dark rum baked right into the vanilla cake and a Copacabana-style drenching of a coconut rum glaze, this rum cake is going tip your fedora right to the floor! This glossy girl in her unpresumptuous style will change your mind about how a rum cake should be. If you dream of getting away to a sandy beach in the Caribbean, this cake sings “Come with me and escape!”
Upon check-in, each guest will be given a bid number. By bidding on an item, each bidder agrees to abide by the following auction rules:
- To place a bid, clearly place your bid number along with your bid amount. Your bid is a contract to buy. The minimum opening bid and allowable successive bids will be indicated on each bid sheet. At the close of the bidding, the highest bid entered on the bid sheet will be considered the winner.
- If you bid by proxy (at Open House) and win, you will be notified by phone and/or email after the auction.
- Payments may be made with VISA or MasterCard.
- All items must be paid for, in full, the evening of the auction.
- If you leave before check out, you may be assessed an additional fee for transport and storage of your items.
- Should you purchase more than one item, you may pay for them in one transaction.
- High bids placed on Class Projects (art and/or baskets) at Open House are not final until the actual Auction. All high bids made at Open House will be carried over as the starting bid at the auction. Shall no other bids be placed at the auction, the Open House high bid will stand and will be considered the winner.
- All items will be awarded to one purchaser only. Please check all expirations and blackout dates promptly and carefully.
- Checkout may not begin until 9 p.m. Please plan for childcare accordingly.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges on auction items. Everything is sold “as is.” Each person who is issued a bid number (bidder) assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability Fred T. Korematsu at Mace Ranch Elementary School; the Davis Joint Unified School District,; and the Korematsu PTO, its elected and appointed officials, members and its employees, the event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with it.
Raffle: Keep selling those tickets!
Korematsu students are doing great! Keep those raffle tickets coming in! You can pick up more in the PTO office. If you have sold tickets, turn them in the locked box in the PTO office. Raffle tickets are to the office by Friday, April 26th!
2019 RAFFLE INCENTIVES!
Sell TWO packs of raffle tickets (20 tickets total) and receive 15 minutes of EXTRA RECESS one day in May!! You’d get first pick of balls and equipment!
Sell THREE packs of raffle tickets (30 tickets total) and receive the EXTRA RECESS time
plus an invitation to watch a rated PG movie in the school library with
pizza, popcorn, candy, and Principal Ponce! Wednesday, May 8, 11:40-1:30.
A HUGE thank you to Susan Spann and Angie Mata for being the 2019 Auction RAFFLE Sponsors!
Does your family want to make a special contribution? Donate an item, gift card, host a sign-up party! Read more about family donation and submit yours HERE.
We need you!
If you would like to volunteer, we have a variety of jobs in the months leading up to the event and the day of. Sign up HERE to lend a hand!
When is the auction?
The auction is April 27, 2019 at the Odd Fellows Lodge in Davis. Look for more communication coming soon!
What is the auction?
The auction is our largest fundraising event and a super fun adult only evening. We will have a silent auction, both online and at the event, live auction, and cake raffle. There will be tons of items on which to bid, a delicious catered dinner, live music and dancing.
What is this year’s auction theme?
Our theme is Havana Nights. Be prepared to feel the Cuban vibes and dance to our authentic Afro Cuban band!
What you can do for the auction?
Sell raffle tickets. You should have already received your ticket packet. If not, there are more in the PTO office 🙂 (see above section “Raffle” for more info)
Donate an auction item or be a sponsor (see “Family Donation” above) or contact email@example.com if you would like to donate or your company would like to be a sponsor.
Attend the auction. You won’t want to miss this event! Book your babysitters now! Purchase your tickets today!
Who do I contact with more questions?
The auction coordinators are Ashley Burgdorf and Jenny Sindel. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions! Thank you and we can’t wait to see you in April!
– Ashley and Jenny